- 75 minute evaluations targeted at understanding your current movement impairments, and sources of pain.
- 60 minute follow up visits
- Always 1-on-1 care for effective, and efficient care.
- A plan of care built to address all musculoskeletal issues, not just the area in pain.
- A treatment plan with the goal of restoring, and enhancing overall health, and performance.
- Fewer overall visits due to increased time 1-on-1 with patient
- Faster recovery due to more holistic care
How Do I Know If I Need Physical Therapy?
We Recommend Seeing An Expert For Physical Therapy When…
- You have been dealing with pain for over a week.
- You had an injury that is still keeping you from the activities you enjoy. ain, mobility, or a decrease in function is holding you back from exercise, work, social events, or any activity that is important to you.
- You want to move better.
- You just had surgery and you want to improve your health beyond where you were before surgery.
- You want to prevent future injuries and become more resilient to injury.
- You want to improve your recovery after training, or sports.
Why Origin For Your Physical Therapy
Our physical therapy program is built for active individuals and athletes. All our rehab takes place inside a gym with all of the necessary training equipment to get you back on the field or in the gym.
Research has shown if you want to move, or compete at a high level again, then your rehab should include movements and activities replicating the things you want to get back to doing.
Gone are the days of only getting to see your physical therapist for 15 minutes, only to be passed off to a therapy tech to do your exercises by yourself in the corner. The same exercises you have already done at the clinic 3 times that week. At Origin we make sure you leave every session with all of your questions answered, so you fully understand why you are doing the things you are doing in rehab, and how they will help you reach your goals. We work with you on-on-one for the entire 60 minutes to make sure you understand how to perform all of your exercises, and how to progress them on your own. We strive to help our patients recover from injury, and help them become a better version of themselves than before their injury.
Injured Athlete Performance Program
- Sports performance sessions built around your injury
- Programming for those returning from injury; to bridge the gap between injury and performance
- Athletes should stay athletes as they recover from their injury so they are ready to compete when they complete their rehab.
- 6-Phase Warm Up
- Plyometrics (Jumping)
- Strength Training
- Energy Systems Development (Conditioning/Cardio)
- Speed Training
- Agility Training
What Makes Origin Rehabilitation and Performance Different
One on One For A Full Hour With Your Doctor of Physical Therapy, Every Visit
24 Hour Response Time
You're More Than A Diagnosis
At Origin Rehabilitation and Performance, we take a look at the whole body. We are aware that the location of your pain is not always the cause. Not only do we improve your pain and reduce your symptoms, but we address the root cause of the issue and work to make your body more resilient in order to prevent further injuries.
You'll Never Get a Bill From Us Months Later After Your Visit
Unlike many physical therapy clinics- you won’t get any bills months following finishing PT. With Origin Rehabilitation and Performance PT you will never be surprised by a bill you were not anticipating.