Why Origin Rehab & Performance
Sports Rehab Built For Athletes
Perform At a Higher Level Than Before Your Injury
Transition To a Sports Performance Program Built For You
Cash-Based Model: Working Around Insurance Barriers
Cash-Based Model: Working Around Insurance Barriers Traditional insurance based model has put providers in a bind. Decreased reimbursement rates have caused clinics to become patient factories. Leading to you being passed of to a rehab tech after 15 minutes of talking to your therapist, or being treated by a new therapist every visit.
ORIGIN values your health and time.
ORIGIN offers all of its services as cash pay. This allows for more 1:1 time with the patient leading to more effective and efficient care. Creating treatment plans to keep you healthy and performing for the long run. This results in fewer visits, no co-pays, and no surprise bills.
ORIGIN provides patients with a bill they can submit to their insurance as an out of network provider for partial or full reimbursement for each visit.
Invest In Care That Invests In You
Care Targeting You And You Only
Standard Physical Therapy
- Average time with therapist 1-on-1 = 15 minutes
- Average visits per week = 3 visits
- Goal is to get you back to 90% function.
- See multiple therapist throughout your plan of care.
- Conventional therapy model.
- No sports performance trainging during rehab.
Origin Rehabilitation and Performance
- Average time with therapist 1-on-1 = 60 minutes
- Average visits per week = 1 visit
- Goal is to get you better than you were before the injury.
- See the same therapist every visit for the entire visit.
- Movement Based Model improving your overall health
- Includes sports performance training with rehab.